We act as your Contract Administrator for your design and build contracts. This can cover anything from the issuing of instructions, reviewing contractors, managing risk and change control procedures, chairing meetings, validating payments to the monitoring and commissioning of inspections, arranging handovers and agreeing final accounts. Gleave Associates act professionally and efficiently, keeping you notified of progress and any changes affecting the construction contract throughout the project.
- Obtaining and defining the clients brief
- Employers requirements
- Preparing Tender documentation
- Reporting to Tenders received
- Appraising contractors proposals
- Administrating the contract on behalf of clients